Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1416 , Apr 3, 2011
      "In essence there is no other Eucharist than the one that the Lord Himself performed. By His good pleasure the Eucharist, unique, is ever repeated; indivisible, it is constantly divided and shared, extending through time to the uttermost ends of the earth. The Upper Chamber grows, to contain the perpetual flow, gathering all people by the holy sacrament of communion into unity after the likeness of the Trinity."

      Archimandrite Sophrony.

      "Plead my cause, O Lord, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, And stand up for my help." Psalm 35:1-2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1416 of 1416 , Jun 24

        An old man once said, "When a man said to his companion, 'Forgive me,' and at the same time humbles himself, the devils are perplexed."

           The Paradise of the Holy Fathers.

        "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."  1 Corinthians 6:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith