Lenten Retreat at St Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church-Boston

  • SOCM News
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 2:17 PM
      The vicar and members of the St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church, Boston cordially invite you along with your family and friends to participate in the Lenten retreat on Saturday, April 9th, 2011. This retreat is coordinated by our St. Mary's Women's League unit. We kindly request your presence with prayers to attend the retreat and be blessed.
      By Vicar
      Fr. Geevarghese Jacob Chalissery

      Retreat led by:
      Very Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Puthoorkudilil Corepiscopos

      Program Details:
      Saturday, April 9, 2010
      10:00 am: Retreat

      Subject:
      "But if you should not do so, you shall be guilty before the Lord; and you will know your sin when evils overtake you."
      Numbers 32: 23

      There will be opportunity for Holy Confession after lunch
      Please visit us on the web at
      http://www.stbasilsboston.org