Re: an exchange during Lent with "Georgian Mirror" from facebook

  • K.Abraham
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
      Dear Dn,

      I think whoever posted this against you looks to me under influence of some drugs!

      I hope you will restrict yourself from posting of these stories...

      I think we need to make a better coordinated effort to make our Church in Parumala ready.That will stop all these yellings! I GUARANTEE!

      Please inform and start a fund raising at your area and let us work to get our dream Parumala church a reality.

      When "life support" is cut,let us see what will be the effect!

      Moderators : any idea what is going on with the Church construction plan, We are not doing any crime,so I hope someone will give us an update.

      K.Abraham
      3567

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Dn Zach Varghese wrote:

      > I understand that "Georgian Mirror" is an official entity of the MOSC.
      >
      > I had this response from someone posting using the facebook.com handle Georgian Mirror and using the picture from that website.

    • J. George
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
        Dear Dn. Zach,

        I think what K. Abraham is suggesting is sage advice. I've seen flame wars on both MOSC and JSOC Facebook user and fan pages (clergy and lay alike) instigated by "Internet trolls" or people masquerading as a legitimate user with no other purpose than to be a nuisance such as this lost individual claiming to be "Georgian Mirror". In the grand scheme, it is not worth the effort and frustration. Being full of error myself, I will and always will pray for peace - in my own heart and in others. Take care and best wishes.

        Regards,

        J. George
        ID #4567