Re: an exchange during Lent with "Georgian Mirror" from facebook

  • K.Abraham
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
      Dear Dn,

      I think whoever posted this against you looks to me under influence of some drugs!

      I hope you will restrict yourself from posting of these stories...

      I think we need to make a better coordinated effort to make our Church in Parumala ready.That will stop all these yellings! I GUARANTEE!

      Please inform and start a fund raising at your area and let us work to get our dream Parumala church a reality.

      When "life support" is cut,let us see what will be the effect!

      Moderators : any idea what is going on with the Church construction plan, We are not doing any crime,so I hope someone will give us an update.

      K.Abraham
      3567

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Dn Zach Varghese wrote:

      > I understand that "Georgian Mirror" is an official entity of the MOSC.
      >
      > I had this response from someone posting using the facebook.com handle Georgian Mirror and using the picture from that website.

    • Dn Zach Varghese
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
        Dear Members,

        I just wanted to post this update to the earlier posting of an exchange with "Georgian Mirror" via private facebook.com messaging. Simply posting for full disclosure. Again, let us sincerely pray for these people.

        Let us also be vigilant to not fall into their traps.

        Georgian Mirror March 30 at 9:16am Report

        I have little respect for AOC (Arab Orthodox Church) led by an alleged m**derer (a fading one man army) , where Metrans are selected on bribe and churches converted into den of thieves (as alleged by CBI chargesheet), Understand MR Zach

        Dn Zach Varghese March 31 at 10:33am

        You will be in my prayers this Sunday. Perhaps you may also pray for me.

        I hope to make a pilgrimage to Selucia-Cstephion one day so I may see where your great faith came from. Perhaps there I will better understand Nestorianism. Please pray for me.

        By the way, His Beatitude will not fail, despite the false allegations you base your faith upon. And the fact is that the Jacobite Church is growing considerably worldwide. This is purely because of faith, and the gates of Devokalam will not prevail against it. But do pray for me; I would hate to choose Bar-Abbas (I don't know the sanskrit or malayalam translation for the name, so I will stick with Jesus' native Aramaic).

        Thank you for teaching me true Christianity, your holiness.
        I have been leavened by your apostolic teaching enough for now, so let me withdraw. However, do not be surprised to see our discussion published openly, especially since you use the handle of an official church publication. Others may certainly benefit from your wisdom.

        Dn Zach Varghese
        ID 903
      • J. George
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
          Dear Dn. Zach,

          I think what K. Abraham is suggesting is sage advice. I've seen flame wars on both MOSC and JSOC Facebook user and fan pages (clergy and lay alike) instigated by "Internet trolls" or people masquerading as a legitimate user with no other purpose than to be a nuisance such as this lost individual claiming to be "Georgian Mirror". In the grand scheme, it is not worth the effort and frustration. Being full of error myself, I will and always will pray for peace - in my own heart and in others. Take care and best wishes.

          Regards,

          J. George
          ID #4567