#Stop - Great Lent Message

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      I am really Thankful to each one of you for your precious time to read my mails in 25 days and learned more about our church.

      Thanks for all motivating replies and corrections in my "Great Lent Daily Messages".

      We have learned bit of our Church Tradition and Liturgy.

      Let us take more rigorous Lent in coming 25 days .

      Let us move closer to God.

      Please remember me in your prayers too.

      Vineeth John Abraham