Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Apr 2, 2011
      Today’s Bible verse

      “ And the Lord didn’t remove the pillar of cloud or pillar of fire from its place in front of the people.”(Exodus 13:22)

      Existence of God through miracles in personal life still in action. Do you believe?

      The world moves on the rhythm of the course of the nature but some times in an extra ordinary way. In each person’s life if he/she listens to the call of God he/she will experience and taste the presence of God through signs and wonders.” The apostles were performing many miracles and signs and wonders among the people.”(Acts 5:12) God gave the Hebrews a pillar of cloud and a pillar of fire so they would know day and night that God was with them on their journey to the promised land. The same assurance for the people of 21 century is at our call. The holy spirit for all the humans is in waiting to descend. The word of God will Guide us each day through His holy spirit. Look on the face of Jesus every day for his guidance in each step of our life to helping us on our journey. “Yet I’m confident I will see the Lord’s goodness while I’m here in the land of the living.”(Psalm 27:13)

      We could get inspired and some message even when we look and listen on the ordinary leaves and flowers as the hand work of God . For God’s people every day is a new day with freshness with sigs and wonders to love and to be loved.

      Since Agnes, later Mother Teresa was listened to the call of God and placed herself blindly in God’s hand, never knowing where she would be led or what she would be asked to do , the miracles followed her. She said,” I listen to the lord and I have the gift of obedience, Because of that, miracles follow. From the first call, and call with in the call, my life seems to have a divine plan.

      Divine providence is much grater than our little minds and will never let us down.” NUMEROUS TIMES, WHEN IT SEEMED THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO DO THE WORK OF MISSIONARIES OF CHARITY, MONEY WAS donated to Mother from around the world. And when it seemed that the sisters and Brothers might not have enough food to feed the poor, food was donated from around the world. It was these miracles that proved to Mother Teresa the existence of god and the importance of her life’s work. “ I’m nothing,” Mother used to tell her followers, “ He is all. I do nothing on my own. He does it. I am God‘s pencil . A tiny bit of pencil with which He writes what He likes.”

      “ MANIFESTLY THE FINGER OF GOD IS EVERYTHING. GOD PROVIDES. THERE IS NOTHING I CANNOT MASTER WITH PRAYER AND WITH THE HELP OF THE ONE WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH.” (PHILIPPIANS 4:12-13) See every thing in the eyes of God in awesome wonder. Then the miracles like a fire works draw beautiful colours in the sky of your life.

      Prayer

      Jesus, let your presence with in us by signs and wonders. Those who are helpless and desperate in life be comforted by your miraculous intervention. Food for hungry, dress for the naked, healing for the sick, job for the jobless, house for the houseless, Bride and bride groom for the marriageable, child for the childless, holiness for the sinner, and protection for the orphans ,widows and widowers. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Paulose Aachen
      Toronto, Sunday 3 April 2011
      www.jerusalemchristianmission.com
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V