Cardinal Mar Varkey Vithayathil was a good shepherd - Catholicos Baselios Thomas I

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:11 PM
      His Beatitude Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I condoled. "Cardinal Mar Varkey Vithayathil was a good shepherd who cared the poor and needy in the society and always showed brotherly love towards Holy Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church", remembered His Beatitude Catholicos. His Beatitude Catholicose Dr. Baselios Clemis of Syro Malankara Church, Mor Gregorios Joseph, Secretary of Holy Episcopal Synod of Jacobite Syrian Church, Mor Theophilose Kuriakose, Chairman - Ecumenical Relations & Member - Pro Oriente and others condoled.

      Contine read @
      http://www.socmnet.org/News2011Apr01.htm

      Condolence message of Jacobite Syrian Christian Church
      http://www.socmnet.org/Press_Releases/condolence_message_cardianal_apr_01.pdf