Re:Jacobite Church declared support to LDF !!

  • Dawn Baby Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Dear Members,

      I think, we should agree to what Jai Abe Cherian said. We should never
      blindly trust what the news channels are trying to establish. They may have a habit of "twisting" news items, according to their tastes and business interests. Cheap political bargaining tactics are the practices of the Orthodox faction and they are not at all found in our church. I could not watch the report in Surya News, although the Kairali report was almost OK. It could be ideal, if anyone can post the
      link containing the "Surya" report also....

      Best Regards,
      Dawn Baby Varghese,
      Puthencruz.