FW: Coincidences ? Interesting !

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Coincidences ? Interesting !

      Earthquakes - Read Haggai 2:6

      Coincidence? Or merely picking the "right" natural catastrophes, even if they were the largest and most disastrous in the last few centuries? Or is God really trying to remind us of what has been foretold in the scriptures?

      And Haggai 2:6 goes on to say:

      I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory.

      Coincidences? Interesting !

      The Hebraic numerical value of the Hebrew letters of God's Holy name: YHVH is 26! Something to think about! This matches your Haggai 2:6 reference perfectly! He is shaking the nations especially nations where pagan worship is prevalent! In His mercy and grace He'll shake some to save many! Blessed be His Name! Shalom Aleychem!

      Take a look at this list too.
      Gujarat India earthquake 26 Jan 2001
      The Rhodes earthquake 26 June 1926
      Taiwan earthquake 26 April 2010
      Japan earthquake 26 Feb 2010
      NE Japan earthquake 26 May 2003
      NE Japan earthquake 26 July 2003
      North America earthquake 26 Jan 1700
      Yugoslav earthquake 26 July 1963

      Just got the following from Indonesia and I have translated it for you all :

      Aceh Tsunami 26 Dec 2004
      Jogjakarta earthquake 26 May 2006
      Tasik earthquake 26 June 2010
      Mentawai Tsunami 26 Oct 2010
      Merapi volcanic eruption 26 Oct 2010

      OTHER HISTORICAL disasters:

      Krakatau volcanic eruption 26 Aug 1883 ( 36,000 dead )
      China earthquake 26 July 1976 ( 255,000 dead )
      Portugal earthquake 26 Jan 1951 ( 30,000 dead )
      Kansu , China earthquake 26 Dec 1932 ( 70,000 dead )
      Turkey earthquke 26 Dec 1939 ( 41,000 dead )
      Sabah Tidal waves 26 Dec 1996 ( 1,000 dead )
      Bam , Iran earthquake 26 Dec 2003 ( 60,000 dead )

      Why is it always " 26 " ? Read Haggai 2:6 --- For thus says the Lord of hosts: "Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land"

      AND NOW DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT 26/11 AND 26/7,

      EVERY 26 MAKES ME THINK AND PRAY,
      WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO,
      THE LORD IS WATCHING

      WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE.

      WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY HUMAN EXPERIENCE.

      This is interesting! And surprising! And scary! How come no one noticed it before? Thanks