an exchange during Lent with "Georgian Mirror" from facebook

  • Dn Zach Varghese
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29 11:04 PM
      I understand that "Georgian Mirror" is an official entity of the MOSC.

      I had this response from someone posting using the facebook.com handle Georgian Mirror and using the picture from that website.

      I have edited the obscenities to protect the integtiry of the this forum. I am posting this to refute the long standing mantra I have heard from many American IOC that official MOSC respects Syriac Orthodox Church and its Patriarch, and "thanks" them for their contributions. This reminds me of the recent youtube MOSC priest who said that Jacobite church should be attacked.

      Let us pray for these lemmings that one day they may think for themselves. Please forgive my intrusion upon this blessed Lenten season - but a reminder of what these people might have in store for us if they come to have power over us:

      Georgian Mirror March 29 at 8:09pm

      Rev Dn. thank you. You think all the prophets in teh Bible are Arabs? HA ha ha..

      I know what is Syriac langauge, Aramaic, who speaks Arabic, What is written in Antioch Constitution about ARABIC ( Not Syriac), Who are ISHAMALTES, what language Jesus spoke , what language ST Thomas spoke, what one of your ST*PID Patriach said about St Thomas, who were behind that kalpana, ....the history of Syriac as a liturgy language, .. how the Arab Orthodox Church in India is fooling people....

      Your own people now know your leader A PERSON WHO HAD ATTEMPTED SUI***E (while beinigthe chaplain at Kolechery hospital) DOES NOT HESITATE TO K**L ALSO. Let the elctions be over, CBI wil chargesheet him (but after much struggle in court due to his politial interefernce) I believe finally he will cool his heels in jail.. that will be the end of AOC in India

      Roman 1: 29 speaks about people iike him (Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, MURDER, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, ..)

      Dn Zach Varghese March 30 at 12:45am

      You think that most Suryoye are Arabs (Ishmaelites)? Obviously I was making the point that your racism blinds you to the nature of your Nestorian Church, even though your liturgy is co-opted from SOC and most saints didn't speak Malayalam. You are completely dominated by foreigners in terms of faith. Even Mor Vatteserril and certainly not Paramula Thirumeni will dare use your gutter descriptions, all the while using the facebook handle of an official organ of your church.

      I am going to post this exchange on SOCM forum. I think a little light is in order here.

      Dn Zach Varghese March 30 at 12:46am

      By the way - please stop calling me Rev. Dn. You have little respect for my church so why do you call me Rev?

      Dn Zach Varghese
      ID 903
    • K.Abraham
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
        Dear Dn,

        I think whoever posted this against you looks to me under influence of some drugs!

        I hope you will restrict yourself from posting of these stories...

        I think we need to make a better coordinated effort to make our Church in Parumala ready.That will stop all these yellings! I GUARANTEE!

        Please inform and start a fund raising at your area and let us work to get our dream Parumala church a reality.

        When "life support" is cut,let us see what will be the effect!

        Moderators : any idea what is going on with the Church construction plan, We are not doing any crime,so I hope someone will give us an update.

        K.Abraham
        3567

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
          Dear Members,

          I just wanted to post this update to the earlier posting of an exchange with "Georgian Mirror" via private facebook.com messaging. Simply posting for full disclosure. Again, let us sincerely pray for these people.

          Let us also be vigilant to not fall into their traps.

          Georgian Mirror March 30 at 9:16am Report

          I have little respect for AOC (Arab Orthodox Church) led by an alleged m**derer (a fading one man army) , where Metrans are selected on bribe and churches converted into den of thieves (as alleged by CBI chargesheet), Understand MR Zach

          Dn Zach Varghese March 31 at 10:33am

          You will be in my prayers this Sunday. Perhaps you may also pray for me.

          I hope to make a pilgrimage to Selucia-Cstephion one day so I may see where your great faith came from. Perhaps there I will better understand Nestorianism. Please pray for me.

          By the way, His Beatitude will not fail, despite the false allegations you base your faith upon. And the fact is that the Jacobite Church is growing considerably worldwide. This is purely because of faith, and the gates of Devokalam will not prevail against it. But do pray for me; I would hate to choose Bar-Abbas (I don't know the sanskrit or malayalam translation for the name, so I will stick with Jesus' native Aramaic).

          Thank you for teaching me true Christianity, your holiness.
          I have been leavened by your apostolic teaching enough for now, so let me withdraw. However, do not be surprised to see our discussion published openly, especially since you use the handle of an official church publication. Others may certainly benefit from your wisdom.

          Dn Zach Varghese
          ID 903
        • J. George
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
            Dear Dn. Zach,

            I think what K. Abraham is suggesting is sage advice. I've seen flame wars on both MOSC and JSOC Facebook user and fan pages (clergy and lay alike) instigated by "Internet trolls" or people masquerading as a legitimate user with no other purpose than to be a nuisance such as this lost individual claiming to be "Georgian Mirror". In the grand scheme, it is not worth the effort and frustration. Being full of error myself, I will and always will pray for peace - in my own heart and in others. Take care and best wishes.

            Regards,

            J. George
            ID #4567