Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1954 , Mar 31, 2011
      "If, according to the example of Abraham and Job, we think that we are earth and ashes, then we shall never be robbed, but we will always have something to give to others: not gold and silver, but an example of humility, patience, and love toward God. May there be glory to Him forever. Amen."

      Saints Barsanuphius & John.

      "Hear my prayer, O Lord, Give ear to my supplications! In Your faithfulness answer me, And in Your righteousness. Do not enter into judgment with Your servant." Psalm 143:1-2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1954 of 1954 , Sep 20 5:47 PM

        "Our world is guided by two principles and sources: God and the devil. All that is better in the world of men has its source in God, and all that is bad has the devil as its principle and source. In the final account, all good comes from God, and all evil from the devil."

        St. Justin Popovich.

        "Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore."  Psalm 105:4

        The Bible reading for the 11th of Tut, September 21, is:
        4 And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him! 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. 8 Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. 9 But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God. 10 And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven. 11 Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. 12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say. (Luke 12:4-12)
        Martyrdom of Saint Basilides (Wasilides).

        The Bible reading for the 12th of Tut, September 22, is: Matthew 16:13-19
        Commemoration of the Archangel Michael.
        The Assembly of the Third Ecumenical Council at Ephesus to Judge Nestorius, Archbishop of Constantinople.
        The Translocation of the Relics of Sts. Clemus (Aklimos) and His Companions.

        Prayer Requests:

        Jessenia W - Bipolar depression.
        Urgent: Amal - Cancer.
        Urgent: Magda - Cancer.