His Holiness in talks with Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoan in Ankara on the Mor Gabriel Monastery Land Dispute

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      30th March 2011, Ankara, Turkey: His Holiness Moran Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, The Patriarch of the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch was accompanied by Mor Gregorius Yohanna Ibrahim Metropolitan of Aleppo, Mor Timotheos Samuel Aktas Bishop of Tur Abdinand Mydiat, Mor Philoxenos Yusuf Cetin Bishop of Istanbul and Mor Philoxenus Mattias Nayis Patriarchal Assistant on an official visit as a guest of the Turkish government.

      Continue read @
      http://www.socmnet.org/News2011Mar28.htm