Malankara World - Connecting Malankara Syriac Orthodox Christians Worldwide

  • Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      *Malankara World *- A Digital Resource for Malankara Syriac Orthodox
      Christians Worldwide

      http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/

      The objective of Malankara World is to unite the Orthodox Christians
      worldwide who believe in one Holy, Apostolic, and Catholic Church;
      provide them with spiritual manna. Our special mission is to reach out to those who do not have access to a traditional church.

      We want to provide a one-destination for all information related to our church, our faith, sacraments, events happening, and activities of our church - especially charitable activities - in an easy-to-use website.

      We want to provide believers of all ages resources to grow spiritually.

      For this, we will offer Sunday School for all ages, prayer ministry,
      bible study, studies on our faith and sacraments etc.

      We will offer assistance on issues you are losing sleep on - family and relationship issues, child rearing, balancing family and work, spousal issues, etc. In future, we plan to provide limited counseling services.

      We want you to experience the peace Jesus has promised to all of us
      through his Body.

      This is a very ambitious plan; we had been working on it for a year.
      Phase 1 of the website - a digital library - is now open. It has an
      impressive collection of resources including a variety of devotionals
      that are daily updated, full sized ebooks, prayers, a special section on Great Lent with daily bible reading and meditation, and a short weekly retreat at the privacy of your home and much much more. Over 2000 articles and thousands more links keep it quite comprehensive. More are added everyday.

      An all-star team of priests and laymen from our church are planning the next phase of the activities. The team currently has members from India, Germany, Canada and USA to provide it a global scope.

      Please visit http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/ and, if you like what you
      see, please tell your friends about it. Please tell us how we can make it better. You can contact us at mail@... or use the link on the website.

      Thank you.

      For Malankara World