Re: FLASH - I.C. Pathrose Ramban ousted from the Patriarchal Centre

  • Saju Paulose
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
      Dear All,
      Who knows about the admittance and rejection procedures in our church at present? One fine morning, we read that I.C. Pathrose ramban is in. Another fine morning, we learn that he is out!

      Why is he in and why is he out? The church media provided a one line explanation...."anti-church activities"?

      Now we learn that he is ordained as a bishop in an Independent Orthodox church. Still our church didn't provide any explanation to its members the reasons for his removal from our church.

      Now I hear rumors that Fr. M.O. John is planning to join our church. Can we expect another admittance and rejection down the road?

      Regards,
      Saju Paulose
      New York