Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1457 , Mar 29, 2011
      "Let us then pay heed to what we hear in the Holy Scriptures: let us know the teaching of Christ the true Doctor; and let us receive with joy the doctrine which flows from His goodness. For during the time we were little ones He fed us with the food of little ones: and when we began to grow up in the rebirth, He wanted to nourish us with the food of truth. In His great love for us He neither put us to the test nor overburdened us, but He wanted to make it known that we are God's pupils and that we are sons of those who ask Him, 'Test me, Lord, put me to the test; cleanse with fire my loins and my heart, see whether there exists in me a pernicious path.'"

      The Instructions of Theodore.

      "For great is Your mercy toward me, And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol. O God, the proud have risen against me." Psalm 86:13-14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1457 of 1457 , Sep 1 6:07 PM

        "When the Church calls for repentance and the thoughts of the disobedient return to the thinking of the righteous, the Church has done its work and fulfilled its testimony.  The return of sinners is its greatest glorification, and the repentance of the disobedient is the incense it offers to its bridegroom to complete the joy of His heart."

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in."  Proverbs 3:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.