Politics & Christendom

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2011
      Dear Mr.Daniel.

      Many thanks for your views and opinions. I agree that our oppositions
      always try to squeeze & block in whatever way possible. This was
      happened once Jesus Christ threw the sellers out from the Jerusalem
      Temple. The real culprit was not the sellers there, Jesus Christ in
      fact hit hard on the mastermind behind the biz and they were the priests that time in the temple. The immediate response of the priests after the incident was to find a way to kill Jesus Christ. Herod, Chief Priests, Roman Governor all were happy once they accomplished their plan to kill Jesus Christ. , But in fact it was GOD the father's plan accomplished by showing his mercy to all mankind by giving his one and only son for salvation, the fruit of life(lost to the mankind in Garden of Eden). A salvation to all to those who are believing in him, the only way& truth.

      God's plan & project will prevail & accomplished at last. The soul given to all human beings including orthodox people are from God as per Bible.

      Visions differs individually. Once Jesus Christ healed the blind, (John 9) the pharisees vision became in a down ward trend to claim
      that "Jesus Christ is a sinner" where as the blind man's vision became
      in an upward trend by accepting " Jesus Christ as Son of God"

      I conclude, by quoting few verses from John 14 in which Jesus Christ
      promised us that he will not leave those who love him as orphans and
      there is a helper and he may abide with us forever - the Holy spirit.
      Let us look in to this verses. ( And that helper , I believe, is not
      from any politicians/or world court)

      "If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and
      He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever --
      the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither
      sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and
      will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you." John 14:15-18

      "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:25-.

      Thanks
      Benny
      ID 4190