Jacobite Church declared support to LDF !!

  • Jai Abe Cheriyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011
      Dear members,

      The caption of this message is main news reported in "Surya TV" on Sunday in its 11 pm daily news based on an article in the March edition of "Viswasa Samrakshakan"(page3,"Yakkobaya Sabhayum Niyamasabha theranjeduppum").

      I was wondering whether our Church leadership would declare such
      undiplomatic and foolish approach because it is a negative gesture to the possible future UDF ministry and thus might impact various standpoints of the JSO Church during their reign; some other diplomatic strategy could be better. Furthermore we have a large number of leaders and supporters in both UDF and LDF and we, the common members, expect a neutral stand from the Church leadership except some special constituencies like Perumbavoor to safeguard the best interest of the Church.

      However when I went though the article in Viswasa Samrakshakan, I could not sense such a definition announced by "Surya TV" from the article. We could suspect it might be a type of conspiracy by certain groups/communities as well.However the "Kairali TV" news (its YouTube clipping is seen in http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com/)
      can be justified, which is just publishing the article content.

      Dear members of Jacobite Syrian Church of India, please be aware about different tactics to dishonor our Church and use our valuable vote for the candidates who really help us.

      Thanks & regards,
      In HIS Love,

      Jai Abe Cheriyan
    • Dawn Baby Varghese
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
        Dear Members,

        I think, we should agree to what Jai Abe Cherian said. We should never
        blindly trust what the news channels are trying to establish. They may have a habit of "twisting" news items, according to their tastes and business interests. Cheap political bargaining tactics are the practices of the Orthodox faction and they are not at all found in our church. I could not watch the report in Surya News, although the Kairali report was almost OK. It could be ideal, if anyone can post the
        link containing the "Surya" report also....

        Best Regards,
        Dawn Baby Varghese,
        Puthencruz.