Re: Why Jaison Should Be Defeated in Perumbavoor

  • M. G Daniel
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 26, 2011
      With full respect to Mr. Benny I would like to bring forth the following few lines for all those who love our church.

      He says that authority is given by God, so we must keep mum, I don't know whether my brother remember one central cabinet minister named CM Stephen. This man was an orthodox hardcore, who played a vital role in the cancellation of visa of HG Mor Thimothious Aphrem Metropolitan who was the Antiochean Representative in Manjinikara. Our church has submitted a mass memorandum of over one million signitaries to cancell the govt order. Mr. K.Karunakaran was the home minister then,he tried to help us but, Stephen was so influentiual with Mrs. Gandhi that we failed in our attempt.

      I do wish to express our heartfelt thanks to Dr. D. Babu Paul IAS for the compassion that has been shown to our problems for grave yards allotment, sharing of semitries etc. Since being the Revenue Secretary his word was final in several cases, who can forget the construction of St. Peter's Church in Trivandrum, How can we forget the service of Mr. TM Jacob to our church, I have personal experience for the generosity of Jacob sir for our church. So also is Mr. P.P Thankachen sir, I witnessed the PWD Minister MR.Kuruvilla personally supervising the Road to Manijnikara during his brief tenure. What I wanted to tell is that authority can't be ignored at any cost. Don't forget the accused in the hand chopping case has won the election with a considerable majority in Kerala.

      Now, I wish you to see what Jesus do when he saw some thing wrong in the Jerusalem Temple. John 2:17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

      Yes my brother it is the zeal of my church that eats me up, here how could we get compromised. Also ref. Psalms 69:9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up: and the reprocess of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

      There are several reasons for 40 days Lent in our church. One among it is; 1 Samuel 17:16 And the Philistine drew near morning and evening, and presented himself forty days. This giant was conquered by the unchallengeable trust in God. see 1 Sam 17:47 And all this assembly shall know that the lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's and he will give you into our hands.

      Trust in The Almighty and work as David has acted to defeat the enemy, so we must work hard to see the failure of the enemy of our church, which is the Body of Our Savour.

      My brother has ended up with a question whether we preach till the last of the world. I can ensure my brother yes we have, even in countries where there is no churches and the Bible, the Word of God is being preached in full. Please pray for those dynamic and devoted leadership of our brothers over there.

      NB : this is not a tug of war with anyone but a few facts which I know personally.

      Thank you in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ/

      M. G Daniel
      4569