Jaison and perumbavoor

  • Pradeep Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2011
      Dear All,

      It is all right on the media to play '' Gandhi''. We don't need to be an agreesor and malign own brother for own dirty acts like the IOC but we should be responsible to protect our rights. The saying is '' If we do not sit in our seat and leave it vacant, dirty dog will take the palce''. If Jaison is going to win, the image which will be given to the Kerala society and political seen will be, IOC members outnumber Jacobites in and around Perumbavoor or Jacobites are fools to be carried away with cheap and blind political affiliation. It doesn't matter if Jacobites are voting for an IOC candidate if they outnumber them there. I agree that Jacobites are not the only community in Perumbavoor or elsewhere in Kerala. Why should one look for other's household matters. If other communities are not protecting their rights, does it matter to us.

      Dear Jacobites do not be pacifists. Stand for own rights or place your head in between the enemies legs and cry out( I know that is what you people did to this moment and will do for ever)...

      Regards,
      Pradeep

      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.