I denounce this type of attack and urge people to remain calm - Mor Yostinos Paulos Safar

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2011
      I denounce this type of attack and urge people to remain calm," said Archbishop Mor Yostinos Paulos Safar Safar, who hails from neighboring Syria and is bishop of Zahle, a mainly Christian town about 50 kilometers (30 miles) from the capital Beirut.

      Archbishop, Mor Yostinos, who inspected the damage accused "faithless people" of being behind the blast. "The explosion targets Lebanon and
      its security stability." He said he planned to hold Sunday mass at the church despite the attack.

      Continue read @
      http://www.socmnet.org/News2011Mar27.htm