Dorotheos of Gaza

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2011
      The holy apostles knowing this to be for the help and advancement of our souls, resolved for us to deliver up a tithe of the very days of our lives as if to consecrate them to God, so that we may be blessed in all our works, and each year to be unburdened of the whole year's sins.

      Dorotheos of Gaza: Discourses and Saying, On The Holy Lenten Fast