UDF led by Shri. Oomen Chandy conspiring to make Jaison Joseph as the UDF candidate from Perumbavoor Assembly constituency.

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2011
      UDF led by Shri. Oomen Chandy conspiring to make Jaison Joseph as the UDF candidate from Perumbavoor Assembly constituency. Jaison Joseph belongs to the dissident 'Metran kakshi' group who have been persecuting the Holy church since the last 100 years. It is a well known fact that in Perumbavoor constituency, Jacobites are the majority voters. Oomen Chandy led UDF's action in this direction is highly condemnable and we are expressing our objection to Jaison Joseph's candidature from Perumbavoor constituency.

      Malankara Syriac Voice
      Mor Behnan Study Circle