H.H. THE CATHOLICOSE OF ANTIOCH AND OF ALL THE EAST (DAMASCUS) ?

  • Mathews Cheruthottil,
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011
      Do We, Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Have Any CATHOLICOSE OF ANTIOCH AND OF ALL THE EAST (DAMASCUS)? I saw The Malankara Sabha Samadhana Samithy`s web site today. In the the responsibility of the web page, I notice the following;

      Petitions have been sent to:
      H.H. The Catholicose of the East (Kottayam)
      H.H. THE CATHOLICOSE OF ANTIOCH AND OF ALL THE EAST (DAMASCUS)
      H.B. Baselios Thomas 1, the Catholicose (Moovattupuzha)
      H.G. Yuhanon Mar Milithios, the Catholicose designate (Kottayam)
      H.H. Aram 1st Casheshian - Celician Catholicose of the Armanian Church
      All Metropolitans Of Both Factions.

      This Web Site Made Two Or Three Years Back . Thy say Catholicose of the East (Kottayam);Baselios Thomas I, the Catholicose (Moovattupuzha). See the Difference. I Am Wondering, Who Is"H.H. THE CATHOLICOSE OF ANTIOCH AND OF ALL THE EAST (DAMASCUS) ".And Also The Catholicose (Moovattupuzha). What Kind Of Sabha Samadhana Samithy Is This? What Is The Purpose Of The Samadhi? I Under Stand The Smithy's Agenda Is To Miss Lead Our People And Cheating. Is There Any Church Issuers In Roy Mathew Muthoot, Fr.Dr. T J Joshua, K,V.Mammen Or Other Sounthern Part Of The Participants Of The IOC Samathy People?

      In My Humble Request To Our People, Who Goes Or Participate To Smithy, This Is The Another Hidden Agenda Of IOC. We Have A Faith .We Believe In One True God .The Faith Come From Our Mind The Teaching And Preeching Of Our Parents And Our Forefathers. If Anybody Wants To Try To Participate The Smithy That Is Your Right We Have No Objection, But Don't Compel Or Force To Participate The Part Of The Smithy.

      Thanks,

      Mathews Cheruthottil,
      # 4300