Re: IOC TRYING TO BUILD CHURCH IN MANJINIKKARA.

  • Jibin K V
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
      Most welcome to IOC to build a church in Manjinikkara, I am residing
      just near Manjinikkara, I am sure no Jacobites or pilgrimages will go to IOC church in manjinikkara

      Jibin K V
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.