News About Our Vallamkulam Property / Project

  • Dr.Rebu K Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011
      Gregoriose Thirumeni's cherished dreams about The Vallamkulam Project
      are starting to bloom.

      Our Vallamkulam property is just about to be completely improved, expanded and constructed.

      Constructing New Facilities & Expanding Service, this project will be adding Value, Service and Commitment.

      This multi-crore project will also be the biggest construction project in  the history of our Samudayam.

      The project and its construction plan have already been approved by the
      KNANAYA COMMITTEE

      More details about the project will be coming up shortly.

      By
      Knanaya Harmony
      knanayaharmony@...
      A Private E-Media Exclusively For Knanaya (MSKS) Community
      Currently Serving About 2250 Member Subscribers World Wide
      Fax (USA) # 1-636-748-9571