FLASH - I.C. Pathrose Ramban ousted from the Patriarchal Centre

  • Dawn Baby Varghese
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2011
      Dear Members,
      Yesterday evening, I.C. Pathrose Ramban, Ickarakudiyil was ousted from the Patriarchal Centre, Puthencruz, as his alleged anti-church activities came into light.

      The official communication has been sent to all churches, regarding the expulsion.....

      Regards,
      Dawn Baby Varghese,
      PUTHENCRUZ
      4148
    • Issac K Joseph
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
        Dear all
        Pathrose ramban converted as a bishop of Malankara Independent Orthodox Syrian Church. He is given name "Theophilos". Covertion took place in Aymanoor (Kottayam) yesterday (26.02.2011). Now they are total 3. Good Luck to Kerala political parties. Next election they will also ask for 10-20 seats.

        Issac K Joseph
        ID # 0917

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Dawn Baby Varghese wrote:

        > Dear Members,
        > Yesterday evening, I.C. Pathrose Ramban, Ickarakudiyil was ousted from the Patriarchal Centre, Puthencruz, as his alleged anti-church activities came into light.
        >
        > The official communication has been sent to all churches, regarding the expulsion.....
        >
        > Regards,
        > Dawn Baby Varghese,
        > PUTHENCRUZ
        > 4148

      • Saju Paulose
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2011
          Dear All,
          Who knows about the admittance and rejection procedures in our church at present? One fine morning, we read that I.C. Pathrose ramban is in. Another fine morning, we learn that he is out!

          Why is he in and why is he out? The church media provided a one line explanation...."anti-church activities"?

          Now we learn that he is ordained as a bishop in an Independent Orthodox church. Still our church didn't provide any explanation to its members the reasons for his removal from our church.

          Now I hear rumors that Fr. M.O. John is planning to join our church. Can we expect another admittance and rejection down the road?

          Regards,
          Saju Paulose
          New York