My sincere condolences on the loss of our H.G. GEEVARGHESE MOR POLICARPOSE METROPOLITAN.

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      Dear All.

      Two instances , I would like to share it with you all while remembering Policorpose Thirumeni.

      First one, is Thirumeni who had conducted my wedding 16 years before. As such, the memory to me would be everlasting.

      Secondly, During my vacation to India ( max 20-25 days in a year), I
      used to visit at least 1 time in the St.Thomas Orphanage, Iringole ,
      Perumbavoor.

      Couple of years before, once I visited there, after the Holy Qurbana ,
      Thirmeni came for the Sunday preach. It was a time where whole of the area was infected with Chikungunya. Lot of people got affected and were not able to go for work etc. Thirumeni said to us "I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TO TELL YOU NOW, IF POSSIBLE VISIT PEOPLE AND TRY TO HELP THEM FINANCIALLY OR PHYSICALLY.

      A tender heart is very rare nowadays . But Thirumeni expressed that in his speech. My sincere condolences on the loss of Thirumeni.

      Thanks
      Benny
      ID 4190