Mor Athanasius -II and Mor Polycorpus WONDERFUL FINDING

  • John Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      I don't know how many of us know the importance of the date -' March 6', ie; yesterday when our Metropolitan Mor Polycorpus was called to eternal rest. Actually it is the same date of demise of EAE's previous metropolitan Kadavil Paulose Mor Athanasius -II !!!! It was Manoj Aryadanpackal who told me about it.

      http://syrianchurch.org/ch/CheriyavappilaserryChurch.htm

      John Philip