Condolences - H.G. Gheevarghese Mor Polycarpus

  • Johnson Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      Dear all,

      With deep sorrow we hear the news that our beloved Gheevarghese Mor Polycarpus Thirumeni has left for his heavenly abode. Thirumeni has fought the good fight and kept the faith of our forefathers intact and there is a crown of righteousness awaiting him in heaven. We pray that his soul rest in peace and he will be seated in laps of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

      We take this opportunity to extend our great appreciation for Thirumeni's contributions and services to the Malankara Jacobite Church in general and the Paurasthya Suveseshasamajam and Honovar Mission in particular.  Needless to say that he worked tirelessly to manage the Samajam and Mission which is spread across a very large geographic area.

      We express our heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies to Thirumeni's family members and to the Bishops, Priests, and the laity at Paurasthya Suviseshasamajam and Honovar Mission.

      In our Lord's love,

      Vicar and members of
      St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Reesh Church (Valiya Pally)
      Kuwait

      Johnson Varghese
      Member ID # 924