Tradition

  • Rudolf Luhukay
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001

      Shlomo,

      This is my first time to join to this forum. My name is Rudolf from Indonesia. I just want to ask some question.

      I want to know the articles of tradition of Christianity. So far I understand only from Patriachal SOC magazine. Is there anybody here could give me more detail on this subject?

      Thank you.

      Rudolf.

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.