Re: Great Lent Ideas?

  • Dr. Leena Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 7:37 PM
      Dear Shinu,

      You have written well about our great lent. I would like to add one more point to it. Our forefathers used to collect pidiyary during the days of fasting (somewhat equal to their food which they were sacrifising during fasting) and used to distribute among the needy.This was not included in the tithe. Now instead of pidiyary we can give the money that we profit from our fasting. I think it will be a great blessing.

      I think praying "anuthapathinte masmooras" daily and meditating over it, will help us to have a good confession during our passion week.Let us start our Great Lent with prayers ,selfexamination,repentance and salvation and benefit out of it.

      With Prayers,
      Leena.