Condolences- death of Bhatti , the minority Affairs Minister in Pakistan

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      My Tears and prayers-

      Murder of Bhatti- 42 the Minority Affairs Minister in Pakistan by Taliban. He was ambushed and killed by four gunmen a short distance from his home.

      He is a Christian martyr of 21 century. This is the high time for the unity of all the people who stand for non-violence and peace. Murder in any forms by anybody is condemned. My heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family of Bhatti and the Christian community at large in Pakistan.

      We Syrian Christians in Malankara, practically who has never been faced the persecution but has been fighting each other in words and deeds to rule over the innocent spiritual thirsty people should listen the words of Bhatti, “ I’m a follower of the cross and I’m ready to die for a cause. I’m living for my community and suffering people and will die to defend their rights. These threats and warning cannot change my opinion and principles.” “ I’ll prefer to die for my principles and for the justice of my community rather than compromise these threats.”

      Let us die for Christ and his core principles of love and peace. It’s bettered to priorities our fight.

      Paulose Achen