Grate lent message form Mor Cyril Aphrem Karim

  • His Eminence Mor Cyril Aphrem Karim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Dearly Beloved in Christ,
      As we embark of the journey of great lent which will lead us up to the Feast of the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we wish all of you a blessed and acceptable fasting season. We ask the Lord, who fasted for forty days for our sake, to help you through this journey of faith and protect you from all evil.
      Yours in Christ,
      Mor Cyril Aphrem Karim
      Archbishop
      Dedicated massage page
      http://www.socmnet.org/News2011Mar03.htm

      Definition of Fasting
      Written by His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas
      http://www.socmnet.org/Resource_Articles_Definition_of_Fasting_HHZakkaI.htm