Parumala Thirumeni is a Money Making Machine for IOC

  • PAUL Joshy
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 27, 2011
      Dear All,
      When Jacobite Church planned to build a church in Parumala area IOC has
      come with a hidden agenda that they proclaimed Jacobites are going to
      build a parallel Church of the Current St. Peters Church, Parumala.
      The reason is that if We build a new church around this area IOC might
      loose some money which are going to the Parumala Pally. Now they are
      really selling the Saint by making Saints picture embedded in a gold
      coin by Muthoot group, lay trustee of IOC.

      Joshy Paul
    • Mathews Cheruthottil
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
        Dear Joshy Paul,
        You are right 101% .Our Saint ,St. Cahathuruthil Mor Gregorious Thirumaniis a Money Making Machine for IOC.They main bussiness is their re selling of candles .Yes ,they are RESELLING CANDLES to make lakhs of rupees. Nobody Knows the tears of poor innocent people. AND MUTHOOT GROUP THEY HAVE TONES OF GOLD IN STOCK. THEY THINK IT IS A GOOD CHANCE OF TIME TO MAKE MONEY . EVERY THING GOD SEES. LETS PRAY.WE CAN SEE,SAME HAPPENS TO BABEL.

        Mathews Cheruthottil

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, PAUL Joshy wrote:

        > Dear All,
        > When Jacobite Church planned to build a church in Parumala area IOC has
        > come with a hidden agenda that they proclaimed Jacobites are going to
        > build a parallel Church of the Current St. Peters Church, Parumala.
        > The reason is that if We build a new church around this area IOC might
        > loose some money which are going to the Parumala Pally. Now they are
        > really selling the Saint by making Saints picture embedded in a gold
        > coin by Muthoot group, lay trustee of IOC.
        >
        > Joshy Paul

      • John Joseph
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 3, 2011
          Joshy

          Both IOC and the Jacobite faction are behind Money. There is no exceptions. Do you think the Priest Community is willing to give away all the comforts they enjoy now. Can they be like Parumala Thirumeni atleast praying 3 times a day not 7 days.

          I can tell very few church will have the morning prayers during the Lent. So Joshy, Please tell me why do you need a church in Parumala? Is any one stopping you from going to the Parumala Church?

          Regards
          John
          From the desk of the Moderators:

          Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
        • Binu Joshwa
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 4, 2011
            Is ever IOC came forward to make a church near Manjinikara, if IOC try for that what will be your reaction. Thea same is happened here also. What a Pitty thought Mr. Varghese.

            Let God may pour wisdom on you think in a broad way. Just Blind enmity thought of Bava Kashi on Metran Kashi.

            Binu Joshwa, Mumbai.
            From the desk of the Moderators:

            Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
          • Thomas Varughese
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 4, 2011
              Hi Binu

              They are welcome to even Manarcadu and Kothamangalam, you just advise them, IF THEY CAN.

              For your knowledge:

              If you are an IOC member You must know that you people are trying for it, over a decade......BUT CAN'T.
              If you are an SOC Member "vallappozhum nattile vivarangal okke onnu ariyan sramikkoo...."

              Thanks and regards
              Thomachen Singapore

              From the desk of the Moderators:

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 5, 2011
                Dear Binu,

                There is no rationality in your statement. It is up to IOC whether
                they want a church in Manjinikkara, If there is one family IOC can
                build its own church. Even without a single family in and around
                Manjinikkara IOC can build one, The constitution of India gives that
                right to construct a church there.to IOC

                But is is unwarranted, unethical and anti-Christian that the IOC
                argument of "We don't have or not going to build a church in
                Manjinikkara, so Jacobites should not construct a church in Parumala".
                What a foolish statement is this?. Are IOCian people live in the
                present day world or in the Taliban period????

                Joshy Paul
              • Vinod Verghese
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 6, 2011
                  Dear Mr Binu

                  Why did you point out Manjinikara alone, when there a re a lot of places where Methran Kakshis have built Catholicate centres near our churches. Why did you conveniently avoid those places.

                  The recent development in this regard is Karingachira. Methran Kakshis who oppose our buiding a church in Parumala have procured a piece of land just opposite Karingachira church and are planning to build a church there.

                  They held a secret meeting attended by 2 priests who came from Mulanthuruthy, in one of the houses in Karingachira and chalked out a plan. This secret news flashed out because by mistake they invited some of our people (not locals but from other places and staying in Karingachira and have not taken membership in Karingachira church) expecting them to belong to Metran group.

                  So Metran kakshis tactics are going on in several places. They have not yet reached Manjinikara, which may in their next list.

                  Vinod
                  4138
                • Vinod Verghese
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 6, 2011
                    Dear Mr John

                    True, no one is stopping us (only the people) from entering Parumala. But the same is applicable to Methran Kakshis as well. Is any one stopping you people from entering Kothamangalam, Mulanthuruthy, Kurupumpadi, Angamali, Piravom etc? Then what was the reason for building Catholicate centres very close to these churches.
                    As per SOC tradition, going to a church and praying alone will not make it complete. There is a need for attending Holy Qurbana, which is to be ated by a truly anointed priest or bishop approved and consecrated by the true shepherd, HH The Patriarch of Antioch and not by an excommunicated group. That is why we are planning a church in Parumala to cater the needs of our people.

                    Vinod
                    4138
                  • Sabu Alias
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 6, 2011
                      Dear Binu,

                      If you can; please construct a church near Manjanikkara . I dont think that Jacobites will object to that idea.. Because Jacobites are tolerating the micro IOCians at ,Nechoor (35/790 families) ,Oonakkur (4/175), Mulamthuruthy (100/3500)Kannyattunirappu (12/1400)  etc..etc..etc. If IOC is willing to construct  churches at these place ;we will be very happy as the satanic ploy of cases and quarrel will reduce .  See the jacobite example at Puthuppally . Whenever there is division we are taking the Christian way. Because of the same reason Jacobites want to construct Church near Parumala.What you expect ;instead of going with the church construction ,we should fight there for our rights. (remember the Parumala  seminary and church were dedicated to Antiochan Patriarchese.. Moreover it would be fair if you read the Salmoosa of Kochu Thirumeni) IOC cannnot do a "Doop Prarthana" at Thrikkunnathgu Seminary Except in front of the Tomb of IOC metran Theophilus. Why ? That is a divine secret.  So Binu tell your brothres to become the follower of Christ instead of Satan . And please end the satanic activity of making fights in the Jacobite churches . IOC loves money ,but we want to keep our faith and enjoy the Godly peace . So please leave us alone . You carry on with your Mammon veneration.

                      Sabu P ALias
                      3323

                    • Sherin Chandy Veloopra
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 7, 2011
                        Dear Binu,

                        Its not IOC, any body can built churches or anything in Manjinikara or any where if the Govt allows we don't care all those things IOC has built many such buildings near to all our famous churches with dirty hearts but we never created any problem there.

                        But in Manjinikara in whose name you can make church St Elias III is not a saint or any body for IOC.

                        regds
                        Sherin Chandy Veloopra
                        4167
                      • Sherin Chandy Veloopra
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 7, 2011
                          Dear John,

                          The real need to have a church at Parumala is for conducting holy sacraments, we are not in communion with IOC so we cannot receive holy sacraments from them as they are ex-communicated from the universal Syriac orthodox church, our faithful people who like to visit Parumala where our holy father's tomb resides and at the same time wanted to receive any sacraments needs church and priests who are ordained with real apostolic blessing.

                          in HIS love

                          Sherin Chandy Veloopra
                          4167
                        • K.Abraham
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 9, 2011
                            Mr Binu Joshua
                            I would like you to understand the facts before putting such comments.
                            The Manjanikkara Dayara is named under Elias Bava of Aniorch and as IOC follows all traditions of our sabha - you can have a church! of course IOC tried for that!

                            But the issue is IOC is not believing in Manjanikkara Saint!
                            See the link which IOC own web puts as
                            :http://www.orthodoxherald.com/2010/07/08/who-was-patriarch-elias-iii-an\
                            -undercover-story/
                            I hate to read this because it proved for money IOC can go to any level lower!

                            so forget about IOC devotion to Chathuruthil Thirumeni who is a true
                            Jacobite! IOC need money ! and Parumala is the machine for it since theydon't have any other saints people believe in!

                            God willing,we will have the church soon!

                            Dear SOCM members, please contribute and help the church funding. Its
                            now became an issue, each of us,Jacobites, should actively discuss.We
                            need the church! it is a question of our existence and fight against the devils!

                            Binu,We never objected any church near Kothamangalam, Piravom &
                            Mulanthuruthy.That is how a true Christian behaves!

                            Amen!
                            K.Abraham