George Mathew Thekkethalakal, the lay trustee of Malankara Church visited Holy Father

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 10:06 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 352 KB
    25 February 2011, Ma'arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus: His Holiness Patriarch Morna Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas welcomed George Mathew Thekkethalakal, the lay trustee of Malankara Church. Mor Theophilos George (Metropolitan of Tur Lebanon & Secretary to the Holy Synod) , Mor Clemis Daniel Kourieh (Archbishop of Beirut & Benevolent institutions in Lebanon ), Very Rev. Ramban Matha (Secretary to the Patriarch in Indian Affairs) and others were present.

    Lay trustee briefed Holy Father about church in India and discussed various administrative subjects.

    His Holiness handed over an Invitation letter to Catholicose to visit Patriarchate at the earliest subject to the schedule of His Beatitude.