Invitation for New Church Building Foundation Stone Laying Blessing Ceremony on 27-02-2011, 2.00PM to 5.00PM -(Melbourne,St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church)

  • Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      ST.GEORGE JACOBITE SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
      (Under the Holy Apostolic See of Antioch and all the East)
      33 B, Springs Rd, Clayton South
      MELBOURNE,
      AUSTRALIA
      www.syrianchurch.org

      Invitation for New Church Building Foundation Stone Laying Blessing
      Ceremony on 27-02-2011

      Dear All In Christ,
      It is our great pleasure to inform you that we are having a ceremony to lay the foundation stone for our church after the special Tri-mass at 2.30 pm(27-02-2011 Sunday) at St. Archangel Michael and Saint Anthony’s Coptic Orthodox Church, 136 Drummond Street, Oakleigh 3166.

      The Catholicose of East H B, Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I has agreed
      to bless and lay the stone while the Patriarchal Vicar, His Grace Paulose Mor Irenious will officiate the function.

      I, cordially invite you to grace the occasion by your presence The
      ceremony will start at 5.00 pm (27-02-2011 Sunday)at our church land, 419 Centre Dandenong Road, Heatherton.

      History-Kerala Orthodox Syrian Christians
      1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQGtWz0WTVI
      2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P74WHy_tM_w&feature=related

      Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church Bishops
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utt-is9os6I

      The Church Land of Melbourne,St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUK9SB7TGK8

      Thank you.
      With Love and Prayers
      Fr. Boby Thomas
      The Vicar
      St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church*
      33B,Springs Rd,Clayton South
      Melbourne
      +61 395157733
      +61 423736872