Re: PATRIARCHAL DAY - by Bar Etho Briro Dr. D Babu Paul

  • Mathew G. Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
      As I have gone through the precious work of words, I do remember Heb 13:17 Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be appropriate for you"

      This article or I would like to call it as an urge rather than article which has been inspired by the Holy Spirit is for no doubt apt and timely. We the lay men of our Holy Apolistic Church has the responsibility to pray for our Spiritual Father as well as for Dr. Babu Paul to help us to lead us in time of Tribulations and round the year. Let's pray from now onwards if we didn't started it.

      Mathew G. Daniel
      4569