Obituary- Nimmy Kurian Valiyaparambil

  • St.Thomas Knanaya Church, Clifton, NJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      Condolences

      It is with great sadness we announce the passing of our little angel, Nimmy Kurian (13) daughter of Brombley & Beena Valiyaparambil, Paramus, NJ. (Veliyanadu, Kerala, India). She was called to heaven today at 2.20 PM. Wake service will be held on Friday 25th evening and Funeral service on Saturday 26th morning at St.Thomas Knanaya Church, Clifton, NJ. Details to follow

      Our heartfelt condolences to the bereaving family

      St.Thomas Knanaya Church, Clifton, NJ
      973-249-7377
      www.stthomasnj.org