Catholicos Baselios Thomas I will lay the foundation stone for St. George JSO Church at Melbourne on Sunday

  • Chev.Thomas Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      MELBOURNE: His Beatitude Catholicos Baselios Thomas I will lay the foundation stone for St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church at Melbourne on February 27, Sunday at 5.00 PM. Metropolitan Mor Irenios Paulose and Vicar Fr. Bobby Thomas will assist Catholicos. His Beatitude will celebrate Holy Qurbono at St. Antony's Coptic Orthodox Church at 2.30 PM. His Beatitude and Mor Irenios are on short visit to Patriarchal Vicariate of Australia & New Zealand.

      Press Release
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/2011/News/melbourne_pr_feb22.pdf

      Chev.Thomas Abraham
      Melbourne