Who is this accused Judge??????

  • Baby John
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      Dear All

      As reported by all electronic and print media of Kerala, Previous Kerala
      State minister and sitting Member of Parliament of Congress party Shri. K Sudhakaran's claim that he was witness to the bribing of a Supreme Court judge in a bar license case years back has kicked up a row with lawyers and political leaders demanding an enquiry into the serious allegation against Judiciary.

      While speaking at a public meeting organized at Kottarakkara in Kollam last week, Sudhakaran had said that he was witness to a judge being bribed apparently for getting a favorable decision in a case seeking restoration of bar licenses cancelled by the Kerala High Court.

      Meanwhile, Sudhakaran told reporters here that he stood by what he had said and was ready to face legal proceedings in connection with the issue. "My conscience is my witness," he said, adding he had been carrying the matter in his mind for long.

      Now the question is, who is this accused Judge??????????????

      Baby John