5 members of Coimbatore St. Mary's JSOC has been excommunicated from Holy Church for their dissident activities

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 12:21 PM
      Nedungattu Sri. N.K Abraham, Pulikkottil Sri. P. I Varghese, Pulikkottil Sri. P I Joy, Nedungattu Sri. Reji Abraham & Sri C. V Ukru who are creating issues in the Coimbatore St. Mary's JSOC has been excommunicated from Holy Church by H. B Catholicose Baselious Thomas I for their dissident activities.

      Malankara Syriac Voice