Malankara Church is only one & one only

  • Merin Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011
    The Patriarch of Antioch is our spiritual head. St. Paruumala Thirumeni is also Saying the same . St. Parumala give salmoosa to Antioch Patriarch , & He especially mention there Antioch is our head . We Are all want to listen Patriarchs words. SO If you are believing in St.Gregorious You want to obey his words . SO come & fight for our Religious & cast .

    I request to all Youngsters to come & Pray for our Religious & cast . Also we want to fight for our saints & caste .

    Malankara Church is only one & one only. Its believe in Antioch Patriarch.

    Rgds,
    Merin Varghese. K.
    4543

    See the Attachment. If you read these You will under Stand  the Real thing .