MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 17

  • U T GEORGE
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2011
      We are thinking of the meaning of  Malayalam Koodasa geethangal , marriage songs

      KUKKILION
      -----------------
      MODHIKKATTE-PARAM NADHA HALLELUJAH -U-HALLELUJAH

      NINSAKTHIYILUM RAKSHAYILUM NRUPATHI

      THANNABHILASHAM NEE NIRAVETTI--HALLELUJAH

      NIJAYACHANA NIRASICHILLETHUM

      NALVARAM MUMBERAVNEKI-HALLELUJAH

      MAHIVAVIN MUDICHOODI THALAYIL

      NINNODU JEEVAN YACHICHAN--HALLELUJAH

      DHEERKHAYUSSENNEKHUM NALKI

      Who is the Nrupan--king-mentioned here? In the Bible GOD extended the life of king HEZEKIAH by 15 years after he was healed by God.One day prophet ISAIAH came to him and asked  as"SET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER,FOR YOU SHALL DIE AND NOT LIVE". On hearing this divine message the king was not in despair but prayed to God  by turning his face not to men but the wall,that means prayed in lonliness to God.But his prayer was not for healing alone.He set  his house in order by repenting over his sins. ISAIAH 38.17 says Behold,that I had intense bitterness for my peace,but you have loved back my life from the pit of corruption and  nothingness,for you have cast all my sins behind your back.
      DEAR BROTHERS,in order to set our  house in order, the first thing is to truly confess our sins.In majority of our homes the husband and wife say "I know you very well" meaning the partner  is responsible for all the problems in the house.King HEZEKIAH did differently and looked to his own sins and delivered.

      Another king who got his life  extented was DAVID.His life was in threat by Goliath,king Soul,enemy kings one after another and then his own son ABSALOM.The first threat by goliath was prompted by God and all the other occasions by satan.He prayed for life many a times and God gave long life.

      NALVARAM MUMBERAVANEKI ---God gave his promises to David

      MAHIMAVIN MUDICHOODI------Not simply kings crown but glorious crown with divine guidance and promises.

      Dheerkhayuse--ennekum nalki  ---In Psalm 21.4 We read" He (David) asked life from you and gave it to him"--Length of days for ever and ever.The first part of this verse most probably pertains to preservation of life in battles and second part to perpetuation of the dynasty --that means GOD will not forget David and his dynasty.

      It is worthy to note that even today priests and highpriests  pray to God in the name of David  and not on the basis of any earthly authority.(Charthum neethiye nin acharyan marum mahimaye nin nayavan marum-----Nin abhishiktha mukham thirippikkalle nindasan davidin moolam).

      All these blessing long life ,set your house in order,and victory in day to day family life,a blessed dynasty are worth to be defenetly asked at the time of marriage.

      As new testament believers our imperative is eternal life with our Lord JESUS.

      U T GEORGE