Preparation of Prayer books in English, Malayalam and Karsooni in English Scripts

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2011
      Rev Dn Zach Varghese,

      Slomo aamok

      I have some suggestions which I believe will be useful in the execution of the captioned noble  work as I have located a number of mistakes in the Holy Qurbono Text and the Quomtho & Sleebo prayers published by our Church and even in the Common Prayer Book of 1910 popularly known as Pampakuta Namaskaram.

      It is fervently hoped that I will be associated with the noble work in some way or other or atleast as a proof-reader. If I am provided with your mailing address I could have submitted some papers to you by air-mail. I am also prepared to provide you with the details of those mistakes by

      E-Mail if you kindly provide me with your E Mail ID.

      With respectful regards and prayers,
      V T John Vattachal-Vadakkethil,
      Thengana, Changanassery Kerala INDIA 686536
      Phone 91.481.2472144  9446095144 & 9446432144