Hearty Congratulations to Dayroyo Matha

  • Rev. Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011
      Hearty Congratulations to Dayroyo Matha

      I am very happy to know that Fr Aji Karimpanackal has been ordained as dayroyo. I was fortunate to teach him in the seminary during his BD studies. That time onwards all of his teachers had very high esteem about him. He was the most intelligent in his batch and he always used to get the best marks as well. We were all sure that he will rise up academically even to the doctoral level. He was a model student in his behavior also. He was very humble, moderate in talking and in the forefront to respect others. I haven't had heard any sort of complaint about him during his studies there. His pleasant attitude and innocent smiles used to convince everybody of the goodness in his mind. He has been an example of good spiritual life too, being prompt and regular to the prayers as well as in the private meditations in the chapel. Dear Dayroyo Matha, continue to be a model in dayroyootho too. Show the church and the world truly that Dayroye are the people who have forsaken the wordly interests forever.
      Remember us also in your prayers.

      With Love and Prayers
      Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu,
      Vicar, St.Basil Yeldho MSO Congregation,
      Vienna, Austria .