John of Damascus

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2011
      I do not venerate matter, I venerate the fashioner of matter, who became matter for my sake and accepted to dwell in matter and through matter worked my salvation, and I will not cease from reverencing matter, through which my salvation was worked.

      John of Damascus, On the Divine Images
      Worshipping with the Church Fathers
    • Mark Sedrak
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2011