Re: New Managing Committee of St. Marys Jacobite Syrian Church, Muscat for the year 2011

  • Punnoosekutty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dear moderators,

      I would like to congratulate the new committee members of our Muscat church.

      However, I don't think this news has any relevance to be published in a forum like this. Committee election is an yearly routine process that happens in all our churches and if you start publishing the committee list from all our 500+ or 700+ churches, this group will be flooded with junk emails.

      Thanks,
      Punnoose
      St. James Church, NJ