Re: Is raging allowed in theological seminaries?

  • Issac K. Joseph
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2011
      Dear brother Baby / Varkey

      Thanks for the response. Seems other members are not interested in the subject or already know these sort of actions in our society.

      Any way myself and friends along with a journalist is gathering all evidence to expose the institution and the culprits to safeguard the Christians from these sort of evils.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      ID # 0917