Re: Is raging allowed in theological seminaries?

  • Varkey Titus
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
      Dear Issac,

      If it is happening in theological seminaries, whether it belongs to JSOC or MOSC or Marthoma or Catholic, then it is a shocking news and it is to be strictly dealt with. These seminarians are the Church leaders of tomorrow and if they don't behave properly in a seminary, what we can expect from them for our Church in future?? It is the responsibility of the Principal, wardens and or any other authority in the Seminary to look into this atrocities and should severely discipline the culprits. Since raging is considered as a criminal act in colleges if somebody registered a police case against such raging, then the name of the so called Church will be in shame before the public, with the acts of certain elements in those seminaries.

      May God give them wisdom and commonsense.

      Varkey Titus
      Id # 1025

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Issac K Joseph wrote:

      > Is raging allowed or justifiable in theological seminaries?
      >
      > In Christ
      > Issac K Joseph
      > ID # 0917

    • Issac K. Joseph
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2011
        Dear brother Baby / Varkey

        Thanks for the response. Seems other members are not interested in the subject or already know these sort of actions in our society.

        Any way myself and friends along with a journalist is gathering all evidence to expose the institution and the culprits to safeguard the Christians from these sort of evils.

        In Christ
        Issac K Joseph
        ID # 0917