Re: Is raging allowed in theological seminaries?

  • Baby John
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
      Dear brother Issac

      Are you pointing your finger to anyone or is it an open question? If it is pointing to anyone, please expose them. The said institution must be closed down and the culprits must be excommunicated form the Church. But make sure you have enough evidence.

      In Christ
      Baby
      4528

      On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 7:53 PM, <> wrote:

      > Is raging allowed or justifiable in theological seminaries?
      >
      > In Christ
      > Issac K Joseph
      > ID # 0917

    • Varkey Titus
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
        Dear Issac,

        If it is happening in theological seminaries, whether it belongs to JSOC or MOSC or Marthoma or Catholic, then it is a shocking news and it is to be strictly dealt with. These seminarians are the Church leaders of tomorrow and if they don't behave properly in a seminary, what we can expect from them for our Church in future?? It is the responsibility of the Principal, wardens and or any other authority in the Seminary to look into this atrocities and should severely discipline the culprits. Since raging is considered as a criminal act in colleges if somebody registered a police case against such raging, then the name of the so called Church will be in shame before the public, with the acts of certain elements in those seminaries.

        May God give them wisdom and commonsense.

        Varkey Titus
        Id # 1025

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Issac K Joseph wrote:

        > Is raging allowed or justifiable in theological seminaries?
        >
        > In Christ
        > Issac K Joseph
        > ID # 0917

      • Issac K. Joseph
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2011
          Dear brother Baby / Varkey

          Thanks for the response. Seems other members are not interested in the subject or already know these sort of actions in our society.

          Any way myself and friends along with a journalist is gathering all evidence to expose the institution and the culprits to safeguard the Christians from these sort of evils.

          In Christ
          Issac K Joseph
          ID # 0917